9.02.2006

Hope springs eternal

Been just a tad on the busy side, hence the lack of posts in weeks. It is a new week and a new month; I have a new job, new house, new roommates, new cell phone, new co-workers, new commute, new friends and a new lease on life.

Life is indeed good right now, people. The craziness of these big life changes has finally settled down a bit, and now it's time to enjoy it. I look forward to reconnecting with people I'm closer to now, as well as moving forward in my personal and professional endeavors. I feel rejuvenated, refreshed and reborn...it's about time!

KhalilG is a DC-area blogger who seems to be on a roll lately and hopes you are too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

One day you'll make time for me...

and my hot friends.

9/10/2006 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P.
A Day in the Life
First wack ass post - last wack ass post.

11/09/2006 03:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home