7.15.2006

Cut Off From the World (sorta)

My cell phone is currently out of commission, probably due to my own doing. It's been gradually dying a slow death over the last couple of weeks, and now it just won't even turn on. The Sprint people said I would have to pay an extra $150 for a new one when I went there last, and I was in a hurry so I decided not to. Good job Khalil, now you have no option but to go there and pay whatever they tell you for a new phone...not to mention you probably lost all your #s, pictures, texts, games, ringers and everything else saved on there.

The worst part is I don't know when I'll be able to go and get a new one. It could be tomorrow or it could be some day next week. So if you need to get in touch, look for me online or through e-mail until further notice. Go me.

KhalilG is a DC-area blogger who can't live without his phone, but will have to because of his obvious lack of common sense.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its ok poopypants

7/20/2006 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger Yaser "Y-train" Al-Keliddar said...

that's a bitchin' blog!

7/25/2006 12:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home