5.02.2006

Graduates

In honor of JMU's graduation this weekend, I thought I'd post a little memory for each person I know who's graduating. Hopefully the first in a three-part series, and in no particular order...

1) Ashley ?--Forgive me for not knowing your last name. I met you almost last year at this time at Miguel's grad/birthday party. We consumed plenty of beverages then rolled about 15 deep to the VIP room at Fur in DC. Remember they made us spit out our gum at the door?! Then we partied together in January in H'burg when you took one for the team and we packed like 8 into your car from Marcus' house. Maybe we can get to know each other better cause I thought you were a cool ass chick from the get-go.

2) Sam Helsing--One of the best additions to club tennis in my years! You're a crazy girl, even though we don't know each other too well, but crazy in a good way. Classic Sam would show up to practice in a jean skirt and cowboy boots, haha. You have a great personality and your sis Courtney is cool too. Sometimes I pass the time at work by looking at your new webshots, haha.

3) Katie O'Rourke--Ahh Katie O. Probably one of the nicer and funnier girls I've met. Your days of having a crush on Dave are in the past, as are all "the 4 of us" pictures from Highlawn. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have met Natalie, so thank you. You and Matt Kim became best friends with our big brown couch on the weekends, haha. I'll forgive you for being a Giants fan because we all know who the class of the NFC East really is.

4) Adam Newcomb--A-New! I always thought you were kinda quiet, but whenever you talked you had good things to say. One of those kids that liked to make fun of himself and his tennis game, which is always good to be around. I still don't know how you serve left-handed then switch to righty but I commend you for it. You came out of your shell in the past year and kinda remind me of myself senior year--broke up with a serious girlfriend, lived it up, didn't really study, and engaged in shady debauchery on a regular basis. I'll still be your friend even though you're a nursing major and you're a dude.

5) Richard Mooney--Mooney is just a cool guy. Always partied with the older crew and acted real mature. A pretty talented actor/theater guy from what I gather, and has a beer pong style that no one else does. Classic IMs from you a couple summers ago when were both in Stonegate include: "Yo, I got a couple cases, come down the hill and drink with me." (Usually around 4 PM.) Also remember takin the bus together a couple times a week to class, but there was a period of about a month when I wouldn't see you cause one or both of us would skip. We got lots of mutual friends in common and I'll come out and visit if you pursue the acting scene in Cali.

Can't believe some of y'all youngins are graduatin...I seriously feel old now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5/25/2006 08:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5/25/2006 08:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home