4.21.2006

"I guess this is growing up?"

I was feeling a little bored and inquisitive the other day so I decided to put on paper where all my friends are in their lives right now. The result was a list of states they live in (way more than I thought) and those with major changes in their lives (wives/husbands, baby's mommas, bun in the oven, etc.) I'll let the numbers speak for themselves:

Out of people I know...
-131 live in VA
-14 live in NY
-8 live in FL
-6 live in PA
-6 live in MD
-4 live in MA
-3 live in NJ
-3 live in WV
-3 live in OH
-3 live in GA
-2 live in DC
-2 live in CA
-2 live in NE
-2 live in TX
-1 lives in KY
-1 lives in CT
-1 lives in SC
-1 lives in AZ
-1 lives in MN
-1 lives in TN
-1 lives in RI
-1 lives in WA
-1 lives in AL
*-1 (I think) lives in Korea

So obviously most of my friends are still in VA like me. Here's a breakdown with the top few cities in the Old Dominion:

-H'burg: 24
-Arlington: 21
-Manassas: 12
-Richmond: 12
-Fairfax: 12
-Reston: 9
-Falls Church: 6
-VA Beach: 6
-Alexandria: 5
-Herndon: 4
-Woodbridge: 4
-Norfolk: 3

Now for the scary part. This list seems to grow everyday and there could even be others I don't know about:

-People that are married: 7
-People that are engaged: 9
-People that are parents: 3
-People that are pregnant/have had an abortion: 2

Sometimes it helps to get a better idea of the big picture 'cause life can move pretty fast. Long story short: My friends are spread apart like crazy and lots have attachments that I don't want for awhile. HOLLA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO shout outs to the Bburg good lookin out biatch!

4/21/2006 04:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home