4.14.2006

Comments?

Ah, the Internet. Those of us that make a living working with it know the beast that it's created. For people my age, one of the main things you can do on it is "stalk" other people without them knowing about it. I'm as guilty as the next guy of this, but today I'm issuing a challenge.

Look, I know you read my blog. In fact, you might be clicking on my profile right now and checking it for updates. I'm not saying I expect everyone to post a comment about it, but darnit all I've gotten is one comment since I started this thing a couple weeks ago! (Shoutout to SarahTTPlayavs17magazine for her saying "I'm gonna get so many chicks on the I-net"...love that girl). Just drop a line about anything and don't take the easy way out by reading my writing, wanting to say something, but chickening out.

OK that's all for today--TGIF.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's your RSS feed Khalil? I need to get the updates to your bloggy sent to me so I can stalk without actively having to do anything. I love technology...

4/17/2006 11:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poopy pants! I am sorry I haven't commented on your blog pobre; my feeling that is that it's so stimulating and thought-provoking, I simply cannot comment on the view you have presented (except in this case). Aight time to go hit the 5-on-1 and a beer, p's dunny

4/17/2006 11:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And RENT is one of your favorite movies?

"smh" as the kids say

4/17/2006 11:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you too khalil. i read your blog.

4/23/2006 05:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home