4.03.2006

Birthdays


So I just turned 24, and so far it's been really good. The celebration lasted more than a week, and it's finally settled down now. Which got me thinking...I've always thought a lot of people had birthdays this time of year, but I never really knew how many.

Among people I know, 22 different ppl have had their birthday between March 1 and today. That's pretty ridiculous...so if you subtract 9 months from mid-March, that means a whole rack of parents were gettin' busy in the month of June. A little premature July 4 fireworks? Celebrating the start of summer? Hmm...I think I'll stop there before I get grossed out about how I was conceived but it does make me wonder why March/April and September/October seem to be the most popular for birthdays. But I guess people are born everyday, right...

On that note here's a pic from how I celebrated my 23rd last year, by taking a trip to L.A. w/ my bro. It was sweet and I will definitely go back. Birthday shoutouts to all the spring babies out there--just another reason why it's the best season of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home