4.30.2006

Bittersweet

Good weekend and a fitting end to another month in the books. I can't stop yawning...but what else is new? I'm lookin forward to the start of May and the coming "summer" months. Hopefully some pretty major changes for me in the near future. Anyway, to recap:

Today I went to the wake/viewing for Kevin's dad. It wasn't really what I expected...although I'm not really sure what I expected. I stayed for a couple hours and got to see my NY boys and Kelly from Boston, plus Jackie came (who lives in Arlington but I rarely see). We actually stood around and laughed a lot, talked about every random thing, but also paid our respects of course. I'm really glad I went...Izzo likes to give me crap about moving to NYC and sometimes I think it'd be pretty sweet to live up there and hang w/ him, Bob, Teich, and the crew. Don't know when I'll see most of them next, but regardless today was bittersweet.

Yesterday I hung out w/ Micah--just sat around talking and went to get a little lunch. That kid is my boy--he, like me, isn't totally sure what he wants to do next in life but has a lot goin on right now. I can relate with A LOT of the things he's going through--both good and bad. The highlight was him making me pay for the food 'cause I make more than him and have more in the bank, haha.

Got a short work week comin up--lookin forward to that. In desperate need of a haircut--hopefully manana. Just wrote a check for nearly $1,000--hopefully money well spent. That's all for now folks...

Life is good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

5/25/2006 08:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5/25/2006 08:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home