3.29.2006

Here goes...

Figured I had to start sometime. This is the first post on my own little part of the blogosphere, and who knows when the next one will be so cherish it.

It's been a very long day, and it's pretty late now so I'm looking forward to sleep. But I have to get my tennis fix first by watching some late-night action from Miami. Sometimes I wish I lived the life of a professional tennis player (or any athlete for that matter), but it's definitely not as glamorous as it seems. Chances are the majority of my posts will end up being about sports, so I better stop now.

Headaches can be brutal. Maybe I have one because the majority of my day is spent looking at computers, multiple TVs, a cell phone...other technological inventions that have dominated our lives. What was life like before these things came along? I can only imagine. On that note I'll put the wraps on my first post here.

Create a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home